The most versatile toolkit for web3 subscriptions.
Superfluid subscriptions enable web3 services to accept recurring crypto payments, grow their user base, and seamlessly generate sustainable revenue.
Built for Web3 Builders 💚
Superfluid Checkout Widget
Connect, Wrap & Send
Setup recurring crypto subscriptions with ease, thanks to our easy-to-use Checkout Widget
Your Subscription, Your Choice
Accept payments across all superfluid-supported tokens and networks
Stand Out From the Crowd
Customize the widget to match your product, color palette, and style.
Accept Crypto SubscriptionsRequest Early-Access
Win Prizes For Building With Superfluid Subscriptions
This June, make a splash in our Wave Pool hackathon and compete for $10,000 in prizes by building a project with Superfluid subscriptions & Lens Protocol! It’s free to join, and there’s no registration required.
- End-user experience for paying in streams
- Selecting tokens, wrapping & auto-wrap, confirmation screens
- Wallet and network connection
- Transaction handling & batching
- Fully customizable, embeddable
Checkout Widget Builder
- Builder experience for customizing a checkout’s product details, tokens, flow rates & networks
- Configurable checkout design
- Export configuration: product & payment details, widget configuration, to server or IPFS
Checkout Link Manager
- Consume & store JSON configurations from SF hosted server (testnet) or IPFS (mainnets)
- Merchant experience of managing checkout links
- Host & display Subscription Checkouts
Webhooks & APIs
- Make it easier for your apps to react to streams
- Notifications & email support
Super App Templates
- Example contracts and factories for on-chain composability
- Advanced streaming features (i.e., revenue splits)
Using Superfluid subscriptions for our membership dues gives us a real-time look at our finances, allowing us to easily manage cash flow and spend more time focusing on our members. The Superfluid team has been a great resource helping us build our DAO fully on-chain.
Superfluid abstracts everything related to streaming money on the blockchain. By using Superfluid and Copperx, businesses can safely and securely accept recurring billing. Streaming allows businesses to accept per-second payments, so they don’t need to worry about missed payments from users.